Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Foaming Head - The Verdict

So it came to pass at 2pm on Saturday November 26th 2005 - The Stout Was Opened:

The Stout, having just been opened

I'm more surprised than anyone that it has turned out fantastically well, especially considering most of the kit has been lying around gathering dust and dead spiders for the past 15 years.

It tastes just like stout and looks just like stout and turns your shit black just like stout. All for around 25 pence (and a bit of elbow grease) per pint.


Stout, note the stout-like colour and head

In summary, I can recommend this hobby to anyone without a yeast infection. Especially if they want to get pissed on the cheap.

4 Comments:

At 6:43 pm, Blogger hungbunny said...

Pint please.

 
At 1:05 am, Blogger 01-811-8055 said...

You'd better hurry up. I only made 40 pints.

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger 01-811-8055 said...

I can apply myself to important matters. And beer is an important matter.

 
At 12:05 pm, Blogger hungbunny said...

In that case I'll have a whisky chaser too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home